ChatGPT-4 has become the most powerful text generation tool available to the public, and when I say most powerful I mean more powerful than any other tool available today.
But it is not free, OpenAI offers it for about $24 per month, it also limits its use to 25 calls every 3 hours, that is, we can talk to it and it will answer us in a limited way.
But there are ways to use and test ChatGPT-4 for free🤑 through third-party services. In this article I compile some of them.
- Perplexity: It is an advanced search engine that consists of ChatGPT answering our questions but searching for answers on the internet before answering us, it is not necessary to register to use it but right now if we register it allows us to ask 4 questions a day to ChatGPT4.
- Bing: It is Microsoft’s search engine, it integrates ChatGPT-4, but it has a waiting list and they are slow to approve you, at least for the moment.
- Poe: It is a platform that compiles API’s from different language models such as Claude or GPT-4 (ChatGPT-4). It allows us to make one call per day for free.
- HuggingFace: In this famous repository and AI API’s they are offering to talk to GPT4 for free, although it is very slow and I don’t know the limit of daily calls we can make. It is very very limited because it only gives you answers of a couple of lines when GPT4 answers if necessary, whole pages.
- Ora: It is a website that offers AI models in chatbots and is also offering GPT4. There are a lot of model ChatGPT based so here is one based on GPT4.